- Munchkin: Crazy Cooks uses the same backs as the original game, so these will shuffle together nicely. Both sets have the same Race cards, so familiarity with one game will help with the other. However, the Classes in Crazy Cooks and Munchkin are different, so you'll be able to enjoy new, unexpected card interactions. (This is also true of other games sharing the Classes or Races of original Munchkin: Munchkin Lite, Munchkin Legends, Moop's Monster Mashup, and Munchkin Magical Mess.)
- Munchkin Spell Skool: You can call this one "Secrets of the Spell Skool Cafeteria." This is likely to be a silly game, with students joining clubs (Spell Skool Classes) and then getting kitchen duty (Crazy Cooks Classes) instead of their club activities. Or maybe they blow off the kitchen for a club meeting. Maybe some of the monsters they learn about in class turn out to be the main course in that night's supper . . .
- Munchkin Cthulhu: The possibilities of Recipes That Man Was Not Meant To Know makes this a game I want to try. And having TWO extra win conditions in the game means your opponents have to keep an even closer eye on what you're doing, which makes it more likely they'll miss the things you don't want them to see.
– Andrew Hackard
Warehouse 23 News: Arm Yourself With Awesomeness!
Don't let realism get in the way of your fun – pick up double-ended weapons, giant swords, diabolical whips, and more! With GURPS Fantasy-Tech 2: Weapons of Fantasy, "impractical" is just another way of saying "too cool not to use!" Download it today from Warehouse 23!
Munchkin Warhammer 40,000: Faith and Firepower is designed by Andrew Hackard and illustrated by John Kovalic. It will be out in spring 2019.
– Andrew Hackard
Warehouse 23 News: Getting There Is Half The Weirdness
What does this abandoned monastery promise? Safety from the dangerous wilds? New realms of adventure? Something deeper and more mysterious? (Spoiler alert: The answer is "all of the above.") Discover the secrets contained within the downloadable pages of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Encounters 1: The Pagoda of Worlds, and prepare for adventure that's out of this world . . . thanks to Warehouse 23!
Let's do it again, gang! Join in for Ogrezine 2, today, and then sit back and get ready to enjoy new Ogre articles. Easy!
– Phil Reed
Warehouse 23 News: Make History
The opportunity for wealth! The thrill of exploration! The promise of adventure! All these and more await you with GURPS Hot Spots: The Silk Road. East meets West, peril becomes possibility, mystery collides with history . . . and it's all just a download away, thanks to Warehouse 23.
Sorry, it seems there was a plan to spin the planet in the opposite direction, back in the '60s. To counteract the Soviets' ability to bomb us, some genius thought that if we built a platform with a thousand Atlas engines pointing the right way, we could turn them on and halt the world's momentum long enough for the missiles to overshoot us in a display of ingenuity that would make Wile E. Coyote swear off physics once and for all.
Of course, it all sounds like science fiction. You'd have to have someone pretty convincing tell us how this suggestion came under any degree of consideration.
One of the people involved in the nuclear programs wrote a book? Huh. Yeah, that would probably do it. The folks at the Daily Grail do their part as well.
– Suggested by Blake Smith
Warehouse 23 News: Get The Latest Fashion!
Fashion is every bit as important as functionality! That's why you'll get loot and gear for every occasion in Fashion Furious, the second expansion for the Munchkin Collectible Card Game. You'll find brand-new cards to help customize your decks for the Warrior, Ranger, Cleric, Thief, Bard, and Wizard. So get the latest fashion by ordering now on Warehouse 23!
Are you between gaming groups? Not a problem! The Legacy Edition box also includes two programmed adventures, Death Test and Death Test 2, so you can play solitaire if your friends are too busy for a game session.
Please check the preorder page now and take advantage of these deals before it's too late.
– Phil Reed
Warehouse 23 News: Introduce Your Friends!
Bluff, cheat, and bludgeon to your heart's content! The Munchkin Collectible Card Game Introductory Set has everything you and a friend need to play as any of the six Heroes in this game. It's a great starting point for new players or a good way to bolster your exisitng collection. Pick up a copy today at Warehouse 23!
- Death of the Party
- Faux Party
- It's My Party
- Killer Party, Dude
- Life of the Party
- Party Crasher
- Party Dress
- Party Favors
- Party Fowl
- Party Hat
- Party Out of Bounds
- Party Pooper
- Party Shoes
- Party Streamers
- Search Party
- Surprise Party
- T Party
- Total Party Buzzkill
- Total Party Win
– Andrew Hackard
Warehouse 23 News: Join Us!
They are all around us . . . secret conspiracies are everywhere! In Illuminati, increase your wealth and power to take over the world until only YOU reign supreme. Now, this classic game of conspiracy and world conquest has been updated to include current events and references! Order now on Warehouse 23!
This issue includes a mini-supplement about Paris at the turn of the 20th century, a guide to East Berlin at the height of the Cold War, and a visit to Victoria in the future of Transhuman Space. It also offers more adventure seeds to use with Renaissance Venice, plus a fully mapped Renaissance villa from Renaissance Venice author Matt Riggsby.
Traveling the globe from the comfort of your favorite PDF reader has never been easier, thanks to Pyramid #3/117: Hot Spots. Download it today from Warehouse 23!
– Steven Marsh
Warehouse 23 News: Dino Hunt!
How many dinosaurs can you catch? Roll the Dino Hunt Dice and see! In this quick game for parents and kids, you're capturing dinosaurs for your zoo. Push your luck and score as many points as you can, but don't get stomped by the dinosaurs! Order this easy-to-learn dice game today on Warehouse 23!
And if you need the Munchkin Starfinder 2 expansion set, you can find it Warehouse 23 or packed inside the hefty Munchkin Starfinder "I Want It All!" box.
– Phil Reed
Warehouse 23 News: Wood Or Wood Not?!
Would you spend "quality" time with your work crush in a tub full of leeches? How about your hot neighbor at a funeral? In Wood or Wood Not?, you choose two cards and play them together to set the scene. One describes an ideal person and the other a not-so-ideal situation. Each player picks the pairs they believe are the best and worst of the bunch. Your friends' answers will tell you way more than you wanted to know! Order now on Warehouse 23! (Wood or Wood Not? is intended for ages 18+.)
- Ogre Battle Box – Also available in stores, this is a big box including dozens of minis, rules, and a map.
- Ogre Many Minis – This limited set is for those who want a lot of miniatures. It includes the Ogre Battle Box, making this a playable game as well as an admission of an addiction (if you grab one of these, you may like miniatures).
- Ogre Miniatures Set 2 – A companion to last year's Ogre Miniatures Set 1 release, this comes polybagged and is not marked for retail sale. If you want only the newest plastic Ogre miniatures, this limited release is for you.
– Phil Reed
Warehouse 23 News: Phat Pack!
Customize your deck and complete your collection with the Munchkin Collectible Card Game Phat Pack! You'll find three Munchkin CCG core booster packs, a Desolation of Blarg booster, one Fashion Furious booster, and two surprise (new!) Munchkin Collectible Card Game cards, randomly chosen from 12 possibilities! Preorder now on Warehouse 23!
- Munchkin Deluxe
- Munchkin Collectible Card Game Starter - Cleric & Thief
- Munchkin Collectible Card Game Starter - Wizard & Bard
- Munchkin Collectible Card Game Starter - Ranger & Warrior
- Munchkin Collectible Card Game Booster Display
- Munchkin 2 - Unnatural Axe
- Zombie Dice
- Munchkin 3 - Clerical Errors
- Munchkin Mass Market Edition
– Phil Reed
Warehouse 23 News: Foil Heroes For The Munchkin CCG!
Add a bit of shine to your Munchkin Collectible Card Game with these six foil heroes. (Flip over the card to admire a unique back featuring full-size art!) Spice up your deck with alternate art for all six heroes! Order now on Warehouse 23!
If you like sneak peeks at art, sketches, and generally fun content, you should consider backing John's Patreon! For the Emperor!
– Hunter Shelburne
Warehouse 23 News: The Roar Of The Crowd Awaits
Fight for honor . . . or just for your life! With GURPS Martial Arts: Gladiators, you'll bring Roman arena combat to the gaming table, with background information, rules, templates, weapons, and more. Give this supplement an upturned thumb and download it today, from Warehouse 23!
• We got Melee and Wizard completely ready for press. The Death Tests and Tollenkar's Lair are following close behind. Early next week, we will draw the line under the list of supporters whose credit cards have actually paid (yes, there are always a few that don't), and PDF the "ready" parts of TFT for your comment, earlier than expected. (It looks like we will be on or ahead of schedule with everything, but the first parts are so early, we might as well share them early.) I'm currently reviewing the Monsters section from In The Labyrinth. That big book is in preliminary layout, so it has a ways to go before it's final.
• We worked more on the megahexes. The front is easy – blank hexes to move on. The back sides require more attention – they have art representing terrain, labyrinth features, or objects. We also decided to break one of the four-megahex pieces into four single megahexes, to give the set a bit more flexibility and give us more "stairway" pieces on the backs.
• We talked seriously about putting yet more stuff in the Legacy Edition box. Four words: Stretch goals for BackerKit. Phil is working out the details now.
– Steve Jackson
Warehouse 23 News: Did You Hear A "Roar," Pilgrim?
It's an adventure that starts with cowboys, adds dinosaurs . . . and then gets a bit weird. GURPS Big Lizzie is a complete, ready-to-use adventure that includes a fast setup, a dozen dangerous cinematic denizens, and ideas for expanding this concept beyond this adventure. Saddle up and download it today, from Warehouse 23!